Personal Injury Service - Provides:
•Up to ten 7x5 inch colour photographs, all uniquely numbered on the image side and signed and dated on the reverse side by the photographer together with an identification sticker.
The photographs would normally include:
•A personal identification photograph of the claimant (head and shoulders).
•A photograph of injury taken at conversational distance (to identify location of injury).
•Up to eight additional Macro photographs of the injury showing detail and scale.
• A certificate of photographic authenticity with a description of the photographic coverage, a list of image reference numbers, date and time of photography and a signed declaration by the photographer.
• Delivery of the photographs within 10 days of photography by recorded (signed for) delivery.
Fees - charges for this service are as follows:
• Basic personal injury service (as described above) £145
• Additional Photographs £5 each
• Mileage 50p per mile
• Additional sets of photographs (price per set including postage) £25
Your instructions are required to make arrangements for photography at the claimants home or other nominated location.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
Tel: 07970 866629
Rob Ford PhotographyFacebook me!
- Portrait Photography Prices
- Advertising & Product Photography
- Personal Injury Photography